- A simple experiment for all the skeptics out there!
- Simply cook some rice and put half in one container and half in another.
- On one container write the word ‘Love’ or ‘Gratitude’ or any positive words.
- On the second container write the word ‘Hate’ or ‘Evil’ or any negative words.
- Put the containers somewhere and leave them for a week or two.
- You will notice the ‘Love’ rice stays whiter for longer while the ‘Hate’ rice grows mould much faster.
Read more about Dr Masaru Emoto’s Rice Experiment here.